The Common Admission Test (CAT) is an admission exam for people who want to pursue a profession in management and business administration, such as an MBA. Apart from IIMs, most top B-schools in India use the CAT score to determine admission.
- Companies chose students graduating from these prestigious institutes (IIMs) on the basis of substantial wage offers.
- The sheer variety of professions available, as well as the increased responsibility and ownership that an MBA provides, make it worthwhile. You can pick from a variety of disciplines, including Marketing, Advertising, Finance, Strategy, and Consulting, among others.
- You’ll need an additional degree to go beyond a certain point in your career. One of the greatest options for higher education in India is to pursue an MBA.
- If you get an MBA from one of the country’s top B-schools, your ability to raise startup money for a new firm (entrepreneur) improves dramatically. You’ll also have the opportunity to interact with some of the brightest minds in the country, allowing you to brainstorm solutions and gain a greater understanding of the situation.
- An MBA will undoubtedly improve your recognition, networking possibilities, and credibility.
The exam is conducted by IIM’s all over India on a rotational basis and most colleges in India take Consider it for their admissions.