HOW DOES IT HELP THE INTERVIEWER?
- The interviewer frequently inquires as to why a candidate wishes to pursue a postgraduate course in Business Administration.
- These questions can make or break an interviewee. This is because the justification should not only be accurate and precise but should also be structured in a very organic manner.
HOW SHOULD A CANDIDATE ANSWER THEM?
- When responding to such a question, the candidate should be confident and positive about whatever thought process he wants the panel to know about him.
- There is frequently a scenario in which an interviewee mentions some skill gaps that he is looking to fill. Even though this is a weakness that a business administration program will help him overcome, he must convey that message in a positive light.
- The candidate must come across as a very enthusiastic person who is eager to overcome any challenges that may arise in his life.
- When discussing the whys for an MBA, be sure to mention some major developments in the world and discuss why that interests you and how you would be better able to draw key learnings if allowed to do an MBA