Why are you interested in a human resources role?

The field of human resources is vast. This is a question to determine if you’ve thought about the different options in HR and understand why this role is of interest to you. Answer this question by explaining the key reasons you want to work in HR as well as why you’re a good match for the role:

You might want a profession that offers a chance to help people, provides a strong opportunity for growth, days with a variety of tasks, work you enjoy and possibly even telecommuting opportunities and flexible hours. If any of these things are on your “want” list, a career in human resources may be right for you.
HR professionals have a unique perspective into the businesses they work for due to the nature of their job. Not only do they have a strong understanding of an organization’s priorities and challenges, but they also have the ability to influence the future of the company based on the employment decisions they make.

HR professionals are known to attract above-average salary packages, along with various other benefits. These professionals can have a positive impact on the employees they will be hiring for the company. These professionals can also provide transferable skills as part of on-the-job training for new recruits.
“Human resources is about supporting employees and businesses in an enterprise. I like to be at the heart of the enterprise in this way. Looking at the different corporate functions in an enterprise, I feel that an HR role is the best starting place for me to learn.”

Perfect detail!

Example : I want to work in HR because the Hr profile is the case sensitive profile. I think I have all the potential and all the skills to work as an HR. And this is the best platform for myself to gives support or builds my career as a workaholic person. I am always excited to face every challenge.

An individual will want to work in the field of HR because:
• They have prior experience in the field of HR - I’ve done my fair share of recruiting, interviewing, employee orientation and training, and payroll.
• If the person is aware of the impact one can have in HR. Companies aren’t comprised of buildings and other tangible assets. Great people make great businesses. And whether you can bring such people on board and keep them on board is largely determined by HR.
• People who are looking for career change and want to move into the field of HR. If a person experiences or feels stagnancy in their jobs and one wants to meet new individuals by participating in interviews, assisting new hires with orientation, discussing wage increases, and saying “goodbye” to those who leave the firm.
• If an individual wants to explore different career fields and does not wish to restrict themselves in a particular domain being a fresher. They can then assess if the field of Human Resource is suitable for them.

2022-01-24T18:30:00Z