Exam Preparation Books for Verbal Ability &Reading Comprehension
- Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay’s ‘How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT’
- Nishit K Sinha’s ‘Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT’
- Study centres such as TIME and CL, among others, provide up-to-date RC passages and practise questions.
- In English newspapers, editorials and brief articles are published.
- Norman Lewis’s - ‘Word Power Made Easy’
- ‘High School English Grammar & Composition’ – by Wren & Martin
- Solve the Verbal Ability questions from your study materials on a regular basis, focusing on the para summary and jumbled paragraphs.
- For IIFT 2022 applicants, there are a variety of free PDF IIFT preparation books available online.
- Use the online study groups & practice materials
IIFT Exam Preparation Books for DI & LR
- Arun Sharma’s ‘How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT’ (Published by McGraw Hill)
- ‘Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT’ (Published by Pearson) by Nishit K Sinha’s
- ‘How to Prepare for the CAT’s Logical Reasoning’ - by Arun Sharma (Published by McGraw Hill)
- Nishit K Sinha’s ‘Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT’ (Published by Pearson)
Exam Preparation Books for Quantitative Analysis (QA)
- For many years, the following books and study materials have been an excellent IIFT preparation aid for Quant:
- ‘How to Prepare for the CAT Quantitative Section’ MGH Education published Arun Sharma’s article.
- ‘Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT’ is a book written by Nishit K. Sinha. The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams was published by Pearson.
- TIME, CL, and IMS have quant study modules.
Exam Preparation Books for GK
In the IIFT, the GK portion is just as significant as the other sections. The following books and study materials are very helpful in preparing GK for the IIFT exam:
GK Question Bank from Manorama Year Book 2022, with newly updated questions. On a regular basis, try reading newspapers such as The Hindu, Times of India, Economic Times, and Financial Express GK. IIFT Previous GK Questions IIFT Mock Tests