There are certain documents that need to be uploaded while filling out the IIFT entrance exam form. The list of documents that are accepted while registering for the exam are as follows:
• Clear Scanned copy of Passport Size photo in black and white.
• Scanned Copy of Candidate’s Signature
• Category Certificate (If applicable)
• Copy of undertaking regarding the candidates who have not appeared for any other MBA entrance exam such as CAT, XAT, or any (Only for NRI candidates)
• Copy of Official Entries on Passport
• Two letters of recommendation.
The last 3 documents mentioned are required for Foreign Nationals appearing for the IIFT process. All the mentioned documents have to be in a certain format which is mentioned on the site while applying. Candidates should ensure that all the documents are uploaded properly and registration is successful. The same details would be printed in the processes which are further done and once uploaded the documents cannot be changed.