BCG, Bain & Company, HUL, P&G, Amazon, Flipkart, TAS, and Mahindra GMC, among others, were among the 131 recruiters who participated in the final placements process at SPJIMR Mumbai. More than a quarter of the class was offered a salary of at least Rs. 30 lakh per year. The following are the important takeaways from the final placements process at SPJIMR Mumbai for the PGDM class of 2021.
According to the placement Report:
• The batch received the maximum compensation of 46.65 lakhs per annum, and the batch received the lowest salary of 15.00 lakhs per annum.
• The average pay provided to the class was 26.06 lakhs per annum, a slight decrease from the previous year’s average of 26.36 lakhs.
• The batch was offered a median pay of Rs 25.00 lakhs per annum, which was the same as last year.
• 92.3 percent of the offers made to the batch were equal to or higher than 18.00 lakhs per year, while 57 percent of the offers were equal to or greater than 25.00 lakhs per year.
• With 36 percent of the batch receiving offers from this area, consulting was the most sought-after sector. This was the batch with the most Consulting offers ever reported by SPJIMR. 18% of the institute’s graduating class received job offers from the Consumer Goods/Durables sector.
• Around half of the class landed PPO/PPI jobs at companies like Amazon, Boston Consulting Group, Colgate-Palmolive, Hindustan Unilever, P&G, and TAS, to name a few.
Top Recruiters: Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Company, Hindustan Unilever, P&G, Amazon, Flipkart, American Express, TAS, and the Mahindra Group, amongst others.