Despite the epidemic, FMS increased the average and median pay offered to the MBA class in the year 2021. Over the preceding year, the highest compensation provided increased somewhat. A total of 228 offers were extended to the batch, a little decrease from the previous year.
The following are some of the most important points from FMS Delhi’s final placement report for 2021:
- The highest salary offered to the MBA class at FMS was INR 58.80 lakhs
- FMS offered the MBA class a median pay of INR 24.00 lakhs
- The average pay offered to the MBA class at FMS was INR 26.20 lakhs
- Nearly 42% of MBA students who participated in FMS’ final placement process obtained incomes of more than INR 25.00 lakhs, while 77% of the MBA class received salaries of more than INR 20.00 lakhs.
- The top-100 salaries offered to the MBA class at FMS averaged INR 31.80 lakhs, up from INR 31.80 lakhs last year.
- The top quartile of salary offered to the MBA class at FMS averaged INR 38.56 lakhs, an increase from the previous year.
- A total of 213 offers were accepted out of the 228 offers made (including 65 PPOs) (including 62 PPOs).
- In total, 102 organisations took part in the final placement process, with 84 of them making offers to the MBA class.
Top recruiters: BCG, Bain & Company, Aditya Birla Group, TAS, HUL, Bank of America, Amazon, Microsoft, Mondelez, Nestle, Samsung, Flipkart, Reliance, Kearney and PayTM, amongst many others.