The HR Operations Analyst supports the global HR organization in the management and processing of HR transactions across the organization globally.
The HR Operations Analyst supports the global HR organization in the management and processing of HR transactions across the organization globally.Reporting to both, the Regional HR Director and Global HR Associate, the HR Operations Analyst will liaise with internal stakeholders such as HR country leads, Finance and Payroll, Talent Acquisition, Global Supply Chain/Office Services, administrative staff and others. The HR Operations Analyst is a critical member of the team, and his/her support directly impacts IRC’s ability to accurately manage the administrative processes of its workforce and maintain the engagement and trust of its employees.
Following are the roles and responsibilities of an HR Operations Analyst:
• An HR Operations Analyst is the primary contact for employees reviewing the global HR transactions.
• Staffing processes, handling employee terminations and training the new employees is the responsibility of an HR Operations Analyst.
• Keeping account of employee reporting, absenteeism and work metrics.
• Recording employee performance and managing employees for minimum attrition and maximum retention.
• Assist with new hire background checks, onboarding, and orientation. Making the employees aware about the organization’s environment by laying down the terms and conditions of work.
• Proactively communicate with HR Partners, In-Country HR Leads, and global focal points to address and resolve HR administrative concerns.
• Respond to a variety of employee HR-related 1st level enquiries.
• Handle letters of employment verification with proper background checks.
• Proactively offer process improvements to improve HR administrative procedures’ efficiency.
• As needed, assist with recruitment administration.