You have 5 sections
- Quantitative Technique & Data Interpretation,
- Logical Reasoning,
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Optional)
It would be best if you devised a strategy for each section to ace the exam. If you have already prepared for CAT or Snap, the exam will be comparatively easier.
The following are some helpful tips for preparing for the CMAT:-
- Keep yourself up to date with the CMAT 2022 syllabus.
- Make a detailed time schedule and divide your time into chunks.
- Solve previous year’s CMAT sample papers and mock CMAT exam papers.
- Learn shortcuts, memory methods, and tricks for Quantitative Reasoning to solve questions quickly.
- Prepare your own notes and cover a wide range of topics.
- Prepare a strategy for answering the most questions in the shortest amount of time.
- First, answer the questions in which you are completely confident.
- Don’t waste too much time on questions that take a long time to answer.