One of the most popular and sought-after domains at MBA schools is sales and marketing. During Final Placements at some of India’s top management colleges, at least one out of every five students chooses a Marketing or Sales career.
Though most institutes prioritize Management Consulting and Finance over Sales and Marketing roles (due to the increased pay packages and glamour associated with the latter), a large number of students, particularly freshers, look for exciting Marketing roles at some of the world’s largest companies; typically Consumer Goods companies looking to hire for their leadership programs and other roles.
While most top B-schools provide good management education regardless of the sector of interest, some colleges have developed a reputation for providing great placements for specific domains over time.
Some of the best Marketing colleges in India are:
- FMS Delhi Url: http://www.fms.edu/
- IIFT Delhi Url: IIFT
- IIM Ahmedabad Url: https://www.iima.ac.in/
- IIM Bangalore Url: You are being redirected...
- IIM Calcutta Url: https://www.iimcal.ac.in/
- IIM Indore Url: https://www.iimidr.ac.in/
- IIM Kozhikode Url: https://www.iimk.ac.in/
- IIM Lucknow Url: https://www.iiml.ac.in/
- IIM Shillong Url: https://www.iimshillong.ac.in/
- IMT Ghaziabad Url: https://www.imt.edu/
- JBIMS Mumbai Url: https://jbims.edu/
- MDI Gurgaon Url: https://www.mdi.ac.in/
- MICA Url: https://www.mica.ac.in/
- SIBM Pune Url: https://www.sibm.edu/
- SPJIMR Mumbai Url: https://www.spjimr.org/
- XLRI Jamshedpur Url: https://www.xlri.ac.in/
You can check out the courses related to marketing which are essential
Branding and Communications for Digital Marketing Course | Board Infinity
Digital Marketing Course with Certification | Board Infinity