Principle of selling are:
1. The definition of selling is helping people do what they do better.
2. You have to sell yourself.
3. The sales process is an extended conversation.
4. The longer a sale takes out of its normal sales cycle, the less likely it is to happen.
5. The key to effective selling is ratios, not numbers.
6. Know when to move on.
7. Listen more than you talk.
8. Be Curious. Ask about the “how” and “why” of the prospect’s organization.
9. Your credibility is dependent upon two factors: trust and expertise.
10. Raise potential issues and address objections early in the relationship.
11. Ask for a next step at the end of every meeting.