The MBA in Human Resources is a post-graduate degree programme that will provide you with thorough information and training in dealing with employees and preserving office decorum. This training will improve your managerial and communication skills over the course.
Human Resource Management is offered as a core and elective subject in the MBA programme. Graduates can select electives based on their specialisations and areas of interest, and at the end of the final semester, they must submit research-based practical projects.
Many disciplines form an integral element of the MBA HR programme, ranging from economics and HR audit to organisational training and entrepreneurship development.
While some of the modules are required, others can be chosen as electives. Some of the central subjects are: -
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- Econometrics for HRM
- Entrepreneurship and New Ventures
- Finance and Financial Considerations in HR Management
- General Management
- Managerial Communication and Decision Making
- Employment Relations Laws
- HRM Planning, Bargaining and Negotiation Process
- Employee Empowerment
- HR Audit
- Information Systems
- HRM and Organizational Behaviour
- Strategic Management
- Finance and Accounts
- Operations Management