Sjmsom(iit bombay) interview experience

Name: Yash Nigam
Profile: Class X CGPA: 10 (2013), Class XII- 94.4 percent (2015), B-Tech, Mechanical Engineering, DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY (2019) with 84%, Worked for an automotive component manufacturer for 12 months and 15 days as a Graduate Engineer Trainee. CAT 2020: 97 percentile with 90 or higher in all sections, SNAP SCORE: 99.3

Interview platform: GATHER PLATFORM

For the first time, I was subjected to a stress interview. The interviewer told me right away that my resume was not impressive enough and that I would struggle to get through the interview. I was taken aback at first. Because I submitted my resume along with the application form, I initially assumed that I had made a mistake, but I quickly realized that there is room for improvement and that an opportunity at SJMSOM would be an excellent way to boost my profile and bridge the skill gaps in my portfolio. The interviewer eventually calmed down and asked me about a notable IIT Bombay alumnus. The first name that everyone should remember is Mr. Mehta’s, and they should research him before attending the interview.

Result: Shortlisted Rank 549