WHY CONSUMER BEHAVIOR?
- A consumer behavior course is highly recommended for anyone interested in a career in marketing. It is the most important certification that anyone wishing to pursue a career in marketing should possess.
- It emphasizes the fundamentals that will aid in the development of marketing strategies. This course has its own set of difficulties because a marketer must put himself in the shoes of a consumer. Then he must assess the consumer’s pain points.
What does this entail?
- This is not a simple task and necessitates a thorough survey. This could be done through observational research or through consumer interviews in which they provide feedback.
- The most difficult challenge is finding the right balance between what consumers want and how it aligns with the company’s core competencies.
- Consumer behavior is difficult to assess because it is quite complex. To better understand the consumer aspect, it is necessary to have a basic understanding of how market research is conducted.
- This course covers three topics: the consumer decision-making process, consumer buying behavior theories, and managerial decision-making.