Should I go for the Common Admission Test(CAT) exam when my parents or I can't afford my college fee?

The majority of people at the best B-Schools come from middle-class backgrounds, and I know this because I’ve seen a lot of people in these colleges with similar backgrounds. My father is a farmer, and I come from a middle-class background.

Risks are inherent in everything we do in life, from tiny businesses to giant corporations. But, more importantly, do you have the ability to bear it?

If you are accepted into a top B-School, you will be able to easily obtain a loan from a local bank or sponsored bank with interest rates as low as 8%, repay it in a few years, and receive a tax rebate.

A few top colleges have affordable costs, such as FMS or JBIMS. You just need to fill the application costs for CAT and coaching costs if you opt for it.

However, as a result of this, you will become an IIM, XLRI, or FMS alumnus, which will have a significant impact on your life. So, instead of holding back, go for it.