List of questions:
- Tell me about yourself
- Who are you inspired by / who is your role model?
- Please tell me your profile/resume
- How do you deal with criticism and failure?
- Which newspaper headline caught your attention?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
**Tips for Addressing These Questions: **
Simple Answers: Make sure your responses are concise and accurate. Don’t make the same mistakes twice.
Don’t makeup stories: When preparing your replies, be yourself, and don’t try to include abilities or hobbies that you don’t have. Be honest about your feelings and back them up with real-life examples.
Effortlessly communicate: The interviewers aren’t searching for extraordinary stories; they’re looking for simple stories told incredibly well. Be self-assured in your responses.