An interviewer may ask a candidate with a degree in biotechnology the following technical questions:
- Is it true that accurate pediatric dosage is still estimated using preclinical data? What other option do you have? Discuss how other countries with excellent infrastructure do it.
- What is the definition of biomedical, and what are some of the most important topics of discussion in biomedical sciences?
- Is Phenoxyethanol harmful in your opinion, and if so, please explain why.
- What accounts for the observation that buprenorphine is less addictive than other opioids such as fentanyl? Do you think this could be attributed to its ability to bind to some of the most common receptors in a biological system?
- Plasma is found in human blood. Explain its function as well as the diseases that a healthy body can contract as a result of its deficiency. Its concentration is a critical evaluation. How does it work?
- When is the liquid extraction process carried out, and what results are observed when 10% acid or some basic compound is added? How can it be determined which items have been added?