IIM Rohtak Interview Experience

Yash Nigam
Profile: Class X CGPA: 10 (2013), Class XII- 94.4 percent (2015), B-Tech, Mechanical Engineering, DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY (2019) with 84%, Worked for an automotive component manufacturer for 12 months and 15 days as a Graduate Engineer Trainee. CAT 2020: 97 percentile with 90 or higher in all sections.

Interview platform: Zoom

The interview panel at IIM Rohtak first requested that I show them all of the original documents that I had submitted when applying for their PGPM program. I showed them my 10th and 12th-grade diplomas. They also requested that I show them my Graduation Consolidated Marksheet. This is a final check to ensure that the candidate’s claims are genuine. They then asked me to show them proof of my work experience. When they were finished, they greeted me and asked me to introduce myself. The panel consisted of two people. One of them had to be a millennial around 35 years old who was constantly firing mechanical engineering questions at me, and the other panelist was a 45-year-old woman who quizzed me on general knowledge.