Iim nagpur interview experience

Name: Yash Nigam

Profile: Class X CGPA: 10 (2013), Class XII- 94.4 percent (2015), B-Tech, Mechanical Engineering, DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY (2019) with 84%, Worked for an automotive component manufacturer for 12 months and 15 days as a Graduate Engineer Trainee. CAT 2020: 97 percentile with 90 or higher in all sections

At IIM Nagpur, the interview panel included a current student and two faculty members. As a result, the student began the interview by asking me to introduce myself. Now, to improve my introduce yourself speech, I mentioned my childhood experience of having oranges sent from Nagpur to demonstrate the level of passion I have for pursuing my master’s degree from a reputable university in Nagpur. Then I was given a statement to think about, and it said: Dictatorship is the way for India to grow. I had 30 seconds to think about the topic and 60 seconds to speak about it. Then the panel questioned me on the specialization I would pursue in MBA and why that specialization would be the best one for me. Later they asked me about my job and why this would be the right time to do an MBA.