Many students apply for the MBA in HR programme because it offers such a diverse range of options. Students interested in pursuing an MBA in HR should review the eligibility requirements. The typical eligibility criteria for most colleges are as follows.
- Students must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university or college, with an aggregate grade point average of 50 percent or an equivalent CGPA score.
- Final-year students can apply for admission based on their grades.
- For admission to the MBA programme, students may be required to take exams such as the CAT/MAT/XAT or ATMA. Some of the linked universities have their own admissions exams.
- Students must also provide IELTS or TOEFL scores, whichever is required in the nation they are applying to.
- A few colleges additionally do Group Discussions and Personal Interviews to determine which candidates are the most deserved.
- Distance MBA in Human Resource courses is also available from universities such as Indira Gandhi National Open University and Sikkim Manipal University. IGNOU, on the other hand, holds an entrance exam known as OPENMAT.