CAT is a Common Admission Examination Test conducted for admission to 20 IIMs and other participating institutions. Candidates eligible for the CAT cutoff will be provided with access to over 5000 seats. Based on the trends of the previous year, candidates in the 90th percentile and above can apply for the IIM admission process.
The CAT Questionnaire is divided into three sections. Each has a time limit of 40minutes as per new exam pattern post Covid-19.
• Language Skills and Reading Comprehension (VARC)
• Data Interpretation and Logical Thinking (DILR)
• Quantitative validity (QA)
• Section VARC has 24 questions and a weight of 72 points
• Section DILR has 20 questions and a weight of 60 points
• Section QA has 22 questions and a weight of 76 points
Candidates It should be noted that each section must be completed within the specified time limit and when it is completed, the screen will automatically move to the next section. Subsequent changes or modifications are not allowed. CAT test site
• Morning: 8:30 am to 10:30 am
• Afternoon: 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm
• Evening: 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm