Cryptographers are security system experts who are in charge of creating code that hackers can’t decipher. If you enjoy coding, this is a mid-senior-level position that you will appreciate.
The industry and organisation for which you work as a cryptographer will determine the job description for you. The following are some of the tasks that a cryptographer, cryptanalyst, or cryptologist could have.
- To tackle complex issues, apply mathematical theories.
- Create new data encryption techniques.
- Decryption of an encrypted communication
- To evaluate data, create statistical or mathematical models.
- Apply numeric analytic methodologies to data.
- Create data-driven reports
- To progress mathematical research, find new links between current mathematical ideas.