Why social media marketing is so popular?

Why social media marketing is so popular ?
  • Social networking gives people an opportunity to meet new people around the world. Users of these sites have access to millions of profiles from around the world. The introduction of profiles on social networking sites allowed people to know more information about a person before they interact with them.

• Social media is an essential piece of your business marketing strategy. Social platforms help you connect with your customers, increase awareness about your brand, and boost your leads and sales.

• Social media allows me to stay on top of things that would require an extraordinary amount of time to find without it. Things like news, events, trending topics, culture, changes in my industry, and information that help me make better decisions for my business.

• Popular social networking sites are built in such a way that they are very much user friendly. Most sites are so easy to navigate that they require very less knowledge of the internet. Infect they offer a better way of connecting with new people than other internet channels like bulletin boards and emails.

• Most of the highly popular social networking sites like Facebook and Google+ are free which made them open to everybody. These sites mostly make their money through advertisements. Other other ways these sites make money is through extra features like games and other applications which should be paid by the users.

• Professional social networks help people in establishing their brand online. People can post their skills, accomplishments, and previous experience on these networks and make themselves recognized by colleagues, other peer groups, and even potential employers.