Why Facebook advertising is good for one’s business?
Facebook ads can be a powerful marketing tool for your small business. With simple measurement and unparalleled ability to target based on interests and custom audiences, Facebook ads can be the difference maker—to help you cut through the noise, reach your customers, and grow your business.
You can increase your business’s profile on Facebook by encouraging existing and potential customers to click the ‘Like’ button on your Facebook page. … This helps to build awareness of your business, and to associate your friends with your brand.
- Facebook advertising is the most targeted form of advertising.
- Facebook Advertising is the cheapest form of advertising.
- Facebook advertising increases brand awareness.
- Your customers spend most of their time on Facebook.
- Facebook advertising increases website traffic.
- Facebook advertising increases revenue, sales, and leads.
- Facebook advertising is measurable.
- Facebook advertising increases your customer attribution.
- Facebook advertising increases word-of-mouth and referrals.
- Facebook advertising can lower your cost per acquisition.
- Facebook advertising can drive off-line sales.
- Facebook advertising can engage your website visitors.
- Facebook advertising can drive repeat business.
- Facebook advertising is budget-friendly (set your own budget)
- Facebook advertising is most cost-effective advertising investment you can make.
Facebook advertising, when done correctly, can be instrumental in building a business. For many companies, Facebook ads are the largest driver of sales on their own site (which is one component of an effective and successful digital strategy). But more importantly, this is the position that Facebook marketing occupies as it relates to your primary traffic sources.
Typically, pay-per-click marketing will have the highest performance for visitors coming from social media channels like Twitter or LinkedIn. Conversely, search engine optimization may do better from visitors coming to your website directly through typing in its URL. However, these numbers will also continue fluctuating over time depending on where people are spending their internet time and which browsers they use most often (particularly Firefox v Google Chrome v Safari).