Why does adding my business to local directories help my SEO?
- A local business listing is an online entry that contains your business Name, Address and phone number (NAP) along with other details.
- There are a lot of directories and websites like Yelp, Foursquare and Yellow Pages where local businesses can create free local business listings.
- Improving your presence on these directories means your business information will be exposed to a wide audience of local searchers.
- Local business listings and citations play a vital role in reputation, rankings, and revenue.
- Local Business Listings give more visibility for your business and every new listing that you create enhances your chances of being found online by customers.