Why do you want to work at Wipro is an important interview question?

Yes, it is pretty important, and expect it to be asked always in Wipro’s interview

Wipro asks this question to find out why you want to work for them and how much you know about them. To respond to this question, begin by explaining your career goals and how you believe Wipro may help you achieve them. Include specific facts about Wipro to demonstrate that you have done your homework on the company.

An example of a good answer is:

I’d like to work for a company that has a track record of innovation and success. Wipro has been in business since 1945 and has operations in over 50 countries throughout the world, which impresses me. When I consider how far technology has progressed since the 1940s, I realize that Wipro would not have been able to prosper if it had not accepted change. I believe it is a location where I might learn a lot and have a lot of difficulties and growth chances.

I also admire Wipro’s belief that its employees are its most valuable asset. It appears to have a fantastic corporate culture, with employees treated as if they were family. I’d want to be a part of a company that promotes such wonderful principles.