Which stream should I take if I want to be a Java Developer?

If you want to be a programmer in the future, you should study science and since science students are always preferred over other students in multinational companies. Science also has a branch for IT and computer engineering, which can help you become a programmer in the future, and I recommend that you study PCM in grade 12. And if you really want to be a java developer and study business then take a C++ and .NET and other programming language course outside of school. That will provide you with some fundamentals, and you may then choose between BCA and BSc in college.

After graduating from high school, you should major in computer science. You will learn the fundamentals of programming and concepts in this section. However, you can always look On YouTube. There are a few remarkable channels that teach programming languages in an easy-to-understand and mind-blowing manner. However, before studying any language, I strongly advise you to first gain a solid understanding of programming ideas.