Which Resume Writing Service To Select?

There are many professional resume writers and services in the market; selecting the right one is always a concern. You would not want to pay money and not get the result, so you must be careful when choosing a service or writer. We have three well-known resume writing services compared for you – Avon Resumes, Get Set Resumes and Write Right Resumes.

Experience

When selecting a service, it is essential to know how long they have been in the business, reflecting their relevance in the market.

• Avon: 19 plus years
  • GetSet: 10 years
  • Write Right: 10 plus years

While both Avon and GetSet are dedicated resume writing service providers, Write Right is into other writing businesses as well. They also provide creative writing, ghostwriting, Social Media writing, blog writing, Email, SOP, Website writing services. Furthermore, their website mentions they have a team of more than 50 professional writers to provide the service.

Satisfied Clients

One of the most effective ways to assess a service’s performance is to go through their reviews, testimonials, and the number of satisfied clients.

• Avon: 24,322 plus
  • GetSet: 1,679
  • Write Right: 1,200 plus

Avon has the highest successful client number compared to the other two service providers, but the latter two have been in the business for less time also needs to be taken into account. Furthermore, Write Right specializes in SEO optimization, which means they know how to use keywords in every field of writing to warrant the client’s success.

Pricing

This is one aspect that often becomes a deterrent in selecting a service. As mentioned earlier, it is better to spend money on creating an effective resume than wasting time and money on losing content. While Avon and GetSet highlight their packages and pricing plans depending on the services you take, Write Right asks you to contact them. The latter does not mention the pricing plan because they prefer to customize the resume after having an in-depth understanding and requirement of the client.

USP

All three service providers are professional resume writing companies. All three provide direct contact with the person writing your resume; what sets Write Right apart is that the company is owned by Bhavik Sarkhedi, one of the topmost content writers in the world.

Since it is firm attaining the highest quality of writing is assured with Write Right. While Avon and GetSet do not highlight the company’s owner, Write Right puts the man behind the organization in the center to ensure the clients of the work’s excellence.

Platforms

All three service providers offer national and international resume writing on all possible platforms, like LinkedIn, cover letters, and visual resumes. Write Right, however, specializes in CXO Resume too. So, if you are looking to leap to the managerial position, this is the resume you should be building on to get the top-level management job.

It is apparent that all three are leading resume writing firms in India, and depending on your budget and the kind of resume you want, the selection must be made.

Wrapping It Up

Irrespective of which service provider you select, it is vital as a client that you do your homework, that is, go through each of their websites to know the services they offer because all resumes are not the same. Also, take time to go through the testimonials and reviews. Then, talk with the resume writer in detail, and do not settle until you get the proper resume that fits your requirement.

When it comes to selecting a resume writing service, it’s important to consider various factors to ensure you make the right choice. A well-written resume can significantly boost your chances of landing a job interview and ultimately securing the position you desire. With numerous options available, it can be overwhelming to decide which service to trust with such a crucial task.

One reputable resume writing service that consistently receives positive reviews is ResumeGenius. They offer professional resume writing services tailored to your specific industry and career level. With their team of experienced writers, ResumeGenius can create a customized resume that highlights your skills, achievements, and qualifications effectively.

Another popular option is Proresumes, which boasts a team of certified professional resume writers. They provide personalized resumes and also offer additional services like LinkedIn profile optimization and cover letter writing. proresumes has received praise for its attention to detail and the ability to create compelling resumes that grab the attention of hiring managers.

If you’re looking for a budget-friendly option, consider checking out careerbands and thebalancemoney. While they don’t provide direct resume writing services, they offer valuable free career advice that can guide you in crafting a strong resume on your own. These resources can provide insights on resume formats, content, and tips for optimizing your job search.

The choice of a resume writing service depends on your specific needs, preferences, and budget. Take the time to research and read reviews to ensure you select a service that aligns with your career goals and delivers high-quality results. Remember that a professionally written resume can make a significant difference in your job search, so it’s worth investing in a service that can help you stand out from the competition.

Professional resume writing services are definitely worth it if you are finding that the resume you have now just isn’t cutting it. Most of the times when you don’t hear back from interviews, it’s because your resume needs work.

When choosing a credible resume writing service you really should do your research and ask around for referrals from persons in your network who have used a similar service. It is also important to have an open mind. Be prepared to:

1. be receptive to feedback and suggestions on how your current resume could be improved. You are reaching out because you need help, so here’s so time to also be humble.
  2. be willing to work collaboratively. Bringing on a resume writer is a partnership and he/she will require close collaboration to get the job done. Getting to know you is the only way to create a resume that personifies you showcases your skills, accomplishments, and how you have made impact.

There are several great resume writing services out there, but there are also some not so great ones as well. As a resume writer, I always encourage candidates to ask questions first before they decide to work with a resume writing service.

Here are some questions that you can ask yourself and resume writing services that you might be interested in:

1. What are the top motivators for wanting to use a professional resume writing service?
  2. How soon do you need a resume and do you have a job posting in mind?
  3. How much are you willing to spend? A reputable resume writing service can cost anywhere from $150-300 per resume and sometimes more for executive resumes. Therefore, it is great to have a budget in mind before you start having conversations.
  4. What are you expecting to achieve with your new resume?
  5. What realistic expectations have I set for myself in terms of what I would like to see from a professional resume writing service? I ask this because some resume writing services guarantee you interviews and they guarantee that you’ll get the job. A resume (even the best one out there) cannot get you a job. It can land you and interview then you have to do the rest of the work.
  6. What level of engagement will I have with the person writing my resume in terms of communication, ability to give input/feedback, timelines etc.?
  7. Will this person/service be okay with having a quick five minute conversation with me (free of charge) if what I am looking for isn’t able to be communicated by email? Or better yet, can they do a free consult or review of my resume before we begin working together?
  8. What is their review policy? Am I able to make or suggest changes after I see a finished product?
  9. Does this company/service use templates or will have a personalized resume?
  10. Does this service have reviews or can I find them online? Do they have a website? This is important as it can definitely help with credibility.

At the end of the day, go with the person/service that gives you the answers you are comfortable with and one that will get you results. A great resume writing service is also always willing to work with you until you are fully satisfied with your resume and will offer multiple revisions. Having the ability to openly communicate will also help.

Don’t work with a resume writer who doesn’t understand your background and hasn’t written resumes in particular field. This person needs to understand you from a professional standpoint as well and have a good grasp on what current trends are like in your field.