Which is better, LTI or, Accenture?

The answer is from an employee who had worked for both the companies and comparatively shared his experience.

Assuming you are a recent college graduate who has been recruited from your college campus by one or both of these firms, I would limit my recommendations to the first part of your question because I have not yet worked at Accenture.

• First and foremost, L&T Infotech’s Infrastructure Management Services segment has grown by leaps and bounds over the last 7 to 8 years, resulting in an infusion of protracted and high-value projects, resulting in a significant and increasing demand for graduates and engineers to support their client engagements.

• Second, during my period, the standard was for engineers to travel onsite for client projects after spending a year or two on a long-term client engagement; nevertheless, many of the engineers did not.

• The nature of client projects, which are often maintained 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, means you will have to be flexible enough to work night shifts, afternoon shifts, and even early morning shifts if you work in the IMS unit at L&T Infotech (or numerous other top IT organizations).

• Given the initial premise, you should analyze your options by considering other personal factors such as job location, gross compensation, and the length and terms of the bond period that you must sign with either L&T Infotech or Accenture.