- If you are a seasoned professional, you will be working on your project as a “Consultant” or “Senior Consultant” with only 1–2 other people, including your manager.
- Because you have a large budget, the manager will not include more people in the project. As a result, the workload will be light, but as an experienced professional, you will be able to handle it.
- If you have already shown your work and delivered it on time, you will be able to work from home.
- Through the learning portal, they will learn various skills in/her technology.
- If you are a deserving employee who has worked hard and profitably for the project, you will be given 80–100% variable pay. Client feedback is critical in this case.
- Capgemini is having difficulty retaining worthy employees because they are unable to pay the employee’s desired salary. This has happened in other companies as well. So you can’t pass judgment on any company based on their budget policies.
- It has a pleasant working environment. Senior personnel will assist you in reviewing your development/codes. The client’s feedback is the most important.
- You receive a relocation allowance of 80,000 rupees, minus your travel expenses.
- There is no need to work on weekends because companies do not encourage it because management will have to explain why one has come on a weekend.
- Managers can nominate learning materials and required training sessions.