TCS Aptitude section also has some Reasoning Ability Questions asked of which some are mentioned below:
- If the letters of the words ‘DOCUMENT’ are rearranged as they appear in the English alphabet, the position of how many letters remain unchanged after the rearrangement?
- The first and the second digits of each number given below are interchanged. Then, the first and the last digits of each new number thus formed are interchanged. Which of the following numbers then will be the highest?
- 10 men and 10 women are there, they dance with each other, is there possibility that 2 men are dancing with same women and vice versa.
- In a certain code ‘PICNIC’ is written as ‘EGPAKN’ and ZEBRA is written ‘CPDCB’. What is the code for IGEON?
- 3,4,5) are related to one another in the same way as ____are related.
- 21,22, 46, 141, 568, _
- What is the position of Suji in the line from the right end of the row?(i) Suji is 12th among the girls from the left end of the row.(ii) Munna is 6th among the boys from the right end of row.(iii) In between Suji and Munna, there are 10 students