What's a typical day like for a Full-Stack Developer looks like?

As a very hot job that covers almost the entire project, a full-stack developer has a lot of work in a day to day life, justifying the salary which it gives.

• For 30 minutes, respond to emails and examine code.

• A stand-up meeting, also known as a scrum meeting, is a brief 10-minute discussion with your team to discuss what you did yesterday, what you plan to do today and any roadblocks to your plan.

• Write some code or finish any code review comments, merges, and other tasks that are connected to the first.

• After 1 hour of coding, take a 30-minute lunch break.

• On a typical day, continue developing and waste time reading articles about how to name classes or how Reddit implemented their system, for example.

• Around 3 p.m., take another 15-minute break to check over code critiques.

• Continue coding till the end of the day.

• Push through your day’s work and keep your team’s reviews up to date.

Reply emails and code reviews for 30 min
Stand up meeting or a scrum meeting would be quick 10 min meeting with team about what I did yesterday, what I'm planning to to do today and any blockers for my plan.
Write some code or first finish up any code review comments, merges, rebase and all related to them.
Bang some code for 1hr and have lunch break for around 30 min.
Continue on your coding on a typical day and lose time reading articles about how to name classes or how reddit implemented their system etc.
Around 3pm will take another break for 15 min and look into code reviews.
Continue with code till it is end of the day.
Push your day's work, update reviews for team. Log time and bye till next day.

Some day we have more meeting than work.