What will be your next steps if your SEO methods or technique does not work?
So, if the SEO method doesn’t work then one should do the following:
- First see whether it is a new project then re-check the keywords
- Then look for relevant keywords that can be helpful
- Make changes in page text, title and description
- If still not ranked then there may be some other serious issues like bad links, penguin/panda or other Google penalty, crawlability issues, UI issue etc.
- Even though the webpage and website has been indexed well and still not appearing on the first 10 pages of search engine result page, then I would make some changes in page text, titles and description.
- If website is not indexed well or dropped from the index, than it might comprises serious issues and re-work might be required.
- Check loading time of your website.
- Optimize each page of your website for relevant keywords.
- Create a mobile devices friendly website.
- Regular check up of visitor behavior in Google Analytics.
- Regular Check for Penalties in Google webmaster Tools.
- Impressive user experience.
- Regular experiment on improving conversion.