The question that puts the ball in your court. This absolutely sets an opportunity to create an interest in the interviewer as well as drive him or her to the area you are strong in.
- Make sure to have done one POC on a real life complex dataset.
- Figure out your key strengths (feature engineering, dashboarding etc)
- Keep strong understanding ready on how that project is useful for various stake holders, as well as different approach choices in your methodology
Everything above +
- Impact this project has on business
- What future work can be done on top of this
- The scale of the project, real life challenges and how you overcome it.