What kinds of customers are affected by the Facebook marketing?
- It might seem like everyone is using Facebook, but knowing particular social media demographics for a platform can give you insights into the type of people using it the most.
- Fewer teens are using Facebook now than in previous years.
- 74% of Facebook users are high-income earners.
- Users 65 years and older are the fastest-growing group on Facebook.
- 6.88% of Facebook users are on the platform to stay in contact with friends and family.