AWS Glue improves many tasks when you are building an data warehouse or data lake:
- Discovers and catalogs metadata about your information stores into a focal list. You can process semi-organized information, for example, clickstream or process logs.
- Populates the AWS Glue Data Catalog with table definitions from planned crawler programs. Crawlers call classifier rationale to construe the outline, configuration, and information kinds of your information. This metadata is put away as tables in the AWS Glue Data Catalog and utilized in the writing procedure of your ETL occupations.
- Produces ETL contents to change, smooth, and advance your information from source to target.
- Identifies diagram changes and adjusts dependent on your inclinations.
- Handles blunders and retries consequently.
- Scales assets, varying, to run your occupations.