The job of a digital marketing executive is to research the company’s online marketing strategies.
They design and conduct marketing strategies, as well as manage and update the company’s website. The following is a list of a digital marketing executive’s duties and responsibilities:
- Digital marketing campaigns are created and managed.
- Ensure that the organization’s website is up to date.
- Content optimization for the website and social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google Plus.
- Regularly monitor website traffic and send internal reports.
- Make any necessary changes to online content and plan webinars and webcasts.
- Attend product launches and social gatherings.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and keep the company up to date with changes in the industry.
- Improve the search engine optimization of the website’s pages.
- Website articles, videos, podcasts, and audio content are edited and posted.
- Promote the company’s products and services on the internet.
- KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, and other social media analytics should all be improved.
- Creating and executing SMS and email marketing campaigns.