According to Glassdoor, the average compensation for full-stack developers in India is INR 9.24 LPA. This amount can dip as low as INR 4.69 LPA at its lowest point, and an experienced professional can make up to INR 16.88 LPA.
Full Stack Developers Salary in India can be confidently considered to be lucrative. They earn an average of INR 6,23,920 each year.
Factors Affecting the Salary of Full Stack Developers in India
However, full-stack developer salaries vary widely across the country, and they are influenced by a variety of criteria such as experience, skillset, the organization where the Full Stack Developer works, and the city where the Full Stack Developer works. Here are some basic bits of knowledge that anyone attempting to enter into the Full Stack Developer market should be aware of:
Salary of a Full Stack Developer in India is determined by experience.
As we all know, the longer you’ve worked for a company, the better your pay package will be.
Let’s look at how the salary of a full-stack developer in India fluctuates based on experience.
Based on our research, the following is what we know about Full Stack Developer pay:
• The average entry-level full stack developer pay in India is 375,000 rupees for a recent graduate.
• A full stack developer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average of ₹553,006 per year in their early career.
• An individual with 5 to 9 years of experience can expect to earn between INR 12 and 14 lakhs. The average mid-level full stack developer income in India, according to payscale, is $1,375,689.
Full Stack Developers Salary in India: Based on Employer
Salary figures provided by top recruiters
Here’s what we know about Full Stack Developer pay in India’s leading tech firms:
- INR 452846 per annually for Tata Consultancy Services
- INR 659371 per annum for IBM
- INR 10,55,280 per annum for Nuclei
- INR 809013 per annum for Report Garden
- INR 530241 per annum for Accenture
- Wipro earns INR 420826 per year
- GALE Partners earns INR 818863 per year.
- Oracle- INR 1390000- INR 1693000 per annum
- Schlumberger- INR 168000- INR 2117000 per annum
- Tapzo- INR 1100000- INR 1210000 per annum
- Posist Technologies charges between INR 834000 and INR 995000 per year.
Salary of a Full Stack Developer in India varies depending on the city where they work
Bangalore has the most job chances and the highest annual full stack developer salaries in India for data innovators, followed by Mumbai and Gurgoan. Bangalore is also the startup capital of India, hence it has the most startup job chances. Because Bangalore is regarded as the center of India’s tech industry, a full stack developer’s compensation in Bangalore is likely to be greater than in other locations.
Salaries of Similar Roles Compared to Full Stack Development
Let’s compare the typical salaries of similar roles in India to the salary of a full-stack developer.
In India, the average annual compensation for a software engineer ranges from $256,000 to $1,000,000.
The average annual income for a web developer ranges from 123,000 to 775,000 rupees.
The average annual income for a front-end developer ranges from $196,600 to $1,000,000.
The average annual income for a Java Developer ranges from $199,000 to $1,000,000.