In terms of pure expertise, full-stack developers are at the top of the food chain. The term “full-stack” refers to their ability to work on both sides of the development process. Traditionally, when a developer was on their road to becoming a professional, they would focus on either the backend or frontend of programming.
A full-stack developer, on the other hand, may design both the frontend and backend of an application. This aspect alone makes full-stack development a highly sought-after professional path.
1. Full-Stack Web Development with React Specialization by The Hongkong University of Science and Technology (Coursera)
- React Front-End Web Development — covers Reactstrap, React router, Flux architecture and Redux, as well as REST APIs.
- React Native Multiplatform Mobile App Development — focuses on creating genuinely cross-platform, native iOS and Android apps with React Native (Version 0.55) and the Expo SDK (Ver. 27.0.0)
- NodeJS and NodeJS modules, CRUD operations, NoSQL databases, in particular MongoDB and Mongoose for accessing MongoDB from NodeJS, mobile BaaS, and so on are covered in this section.
Duration : 16 weeks, 8 hours per week
The only complete beginner full-stack developer course that covers NodeJS
- Create a complicated yelp-like application and full stack web application from scratch
- Develop your skills as a developer by working on over 13 projects
- The course is updated on a regular basis with new content A Q&A section and a community forum provide practical assistance.
- Students get access to a full-time TA who can help them with any questions they may have.
Duration : 46.5 hours on-demand video
3. Web Design for Everybody: Basics of Web Development & Coding Specialization by University of Michigan (Coursera)
- Understand how to use existing design frameworks such as Bootstrap to create high-quality web sites that work seamlessly on mobile, tablet, and large-screen browsers
- Learn how to use the Document Object Model (DOM) to modify pages
- Explain the mobile-first paradigm and the importance of wireframes in the design phase
- Option to audit the course