The average yearly income for a Cloud Engineer in India is 5.5 lakhs, with a range of 3.0 lakhs to 13.5 lakhs. Estimated Wages are based on 5.6k salaries paid by Cloud Engineers.
According to Indeed’s January 2020 report, a cloud engineer’s average yearly salary in India is roughly 7.5-8 lakh rupees. This data came from examining 228 salaries submitted to Indeed during the preceding three years.
Given the fast-growing demand for cloud engineers and the supply shortage, this is expected to skyrocket in the next years.
But, once again, it’s all a matter of opinion. Looking at cloud engineer salaries in India by job title is the greatest way to figure out what you can do.
The following are some examples for your reference:
• Average salary of a senior cloud engineer – 12.00L
• Average salary of a cloud administrator – 6.70L
• Average salary of a cloud architect – 20.20L
• Average salary of a cloud consultant – 12.00L
• Average salary of an AWS cloud engineer – 6.00L
• Average salary of a cloud DevOps engineer – 8.00L
• Average salary of a cloud support engineer – 7.00L