What is remarketing? What are the benefits of remarketing?
- Improving brand recall: Remarketing is a fantastic tool for reminding prospects of your brand. This form of advertisement helps create on-going reminders of a brand.
- Improved conversion rates: Remarketing can help drive visitors involved in a conversion process back into a sales scenario.
- Audience targeting: The ability to target a specific audience with a specific message is powerful. Marketers can use remarketing ads to communicate with a specific audience through display advertising or text ads.
- Improves relevancy of ads: The reason remarketing works so well is that it gives marketers the ability to deliver ads based on previous actions.
- Reduce loss: One of the most salient features is that remarketing allows brands to re-engage visitors that are no longer on their website. Brand recall and brand engagement are both sub-facets of this point. Remarketing gives your brand a second chance to bring a prospect back into the fold.