Infosys is an Indian multinational corporation specializing in business consulting, software development, information technology, and outsourcing.
The company’s headquarters are in Bangalore, Karnataka. Infosys is India’s third-largest IT services firm.
Do you want this fantastic company but wondering whether I am eligible or not?
Following are the criteria of Infosys for the freshers to apply for the job.
- B.E./B.Tech in any subject (CSE/ECE/IT/CIVIL/ME/EEE/Automobile/Aeronautical, etc.)
- Engineering applicants with a graduation date in 2020 are eligible to apply.
- M.Sc. Computer Science/Information Technology grads are eligible to apply.
- Graduates of the MCA program are also eligible to apply.
- A candidate must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 60% in 10th and 12th grades (or diploma).
- An applicant must have a minimum of 65 percent in their graduation or a CGPA of 6.5.
- A gap of more than 2 years in the academic history of the candidate is not allowed.
- A candidate should not have any outstanding backlogs during the Infosys selection process.