What is keyword streaming?
Keyword streaming is a SEO tool for web pages and search engine optimization. The process of keyword streaming involves taking a basic but popular keyword pertaining to a particular website and adding a prefix, suffix, or pluralize to make the keyword into a new word.
Some examples of key word streaming in SEO include:
• The word ‘useful’ can be split into ‘use’ or ‘used’ and retrieve results that contain these words whenever ‘useful’ is entered into a search engine.
• The use of words like ‘best’ can also be streamed to other key words like ‘top’ or ‘highest’ and so on.
• The word ‘comparison’ can target words such as ‘compare’ or ‘contrast’ or even ‘review’ when entered into search engines.
• Abbreviations are popular in key word streaming. A widely used example could be the word ‘Search Engine Optimization’ that is abbreviated to ‘SEO,’ where when the full text is entered, results containing only the abbreviation appears as well.
• Words like ‘pictures,’ ‘images,’ ‘photos’ etc. denotes the same type of material when entered in a search engine. The key word streaming tactics help browsing for words as such with multiple frequently used meanings to match results that contain alternatives of the word.