A targeted digital marketing strategy helps marketers to reach out to people who have already visited their website but did not make a purchase or provide any lead. Google AdWords Remarketing helps in targeting the right people with the right ad, at the right time.
Remarketing, also known as retargeting, helps to increase conversion rates. ROI because the past site visitors may be familiar with your brand and may turn into prospective customers.
- You HAVE to define & segment your audience
- You have to be intelligent about how you use it, take the time to consider your options
- Remember that this isn’t your only tool for remarketing
Clearly being able to target people that have already been on your website in other areas of the web is going to be a powerful way to re-attract traffic and increase your brand exposure. Consider the following questions before you decide to create your campaigns:
- What made them leave your website in the first place? price, lack of content, out of stock products…
- Have you fixed the likely issues?
- Are there clear sections & journeys on your website which will help you segment your audience?
I hope you find this information helpful…see you on the next topic