What is an SEO friendly URL?
(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)
SEO friendly URLs are URLs that are designed to meet the needs of users and searchers.
- Choose a top-level domain.
- URL should be keyword-rich, contain keywords that you want your page to rank for.
- Also, Avoid keyword repetition.
- URLs should be short and simple. (around 50 – 60 characters)
- Stick with lowercase for all of the letters your URLs.
- Well-organized URL subfolders make it easy to navigates user on your site.
- Always go with HTTPS.