A machine learning model is an expression of an algorithm that combs through mountains of data to find patterns or make predictions. Fueled by data, machine learning (ML) models are the mathematical engines of artificial intelligence.
Following are the steps to build a ML model, The six steps to building a machine learning model include:
- Contextualize machine learning in your organization.
- Explore the data and choose the type of algorithm.
- Prepare and clean the dataset.
- Split the prepared dataset and perform cross validation.
- Perform machine learning optimization.
- Deploy the model.