Below are the five categories of feature modules,
- Domain: Deliver a user experience dedicated to a particular application domain(For example, place an order, registration etc)
- Routed: These are domain feature modules whose top components are the targets of router navigation routes.
- Routing: It provides routing configuration for another module.
- Service: It provides utility services such as data access and messaging(For example, HttpClientModule)
- Widget: It makes components, directives, and pipes available to external modules(For example, third-party libraries such as Material UI)