The following are the basic topic one needs to cover in order to learn Java :
Java Programming Fundamentals Java Programming Overview
- Introduction to Java; Java Features
- In comparison to C and C++
- JDK/JRE must be downloaded and installed (Environment variables set up)
- The Structure of the JDK Directory
- First, launch the Java program from the command prompt.
- The first Java program was created using Eclipse.
Operators and data types
- Arrays of data (One dimensional; two- dimensional)
- Object References Array
- Array manipulation, accessing arrays
- Types of Enumerated Data
- Non-Primary Datatypes
- In Java, you can define a class, a variable, and a method.
- Method Calls; Method Signature
- Expressions in Java; an overview of the various operators
- Operators for Arithmetic
- Operators for Relationships
- Operators Logical
- Operators with a condition
- Operator Priority
- Type Conversions That Are Implicit
- Downcasting and upcasting
OOPS and its Java implementation
- Objects and Classes
- Creating a class; Creating instance variables and methods
- Making items from a class
- Object references are used to invoke methods.
- Abstract classes and interfaces
- Methods that are abstract and non-abstract
- Java keywords are extended and implemented.
- Subclass and Superclass
- In Java, this keyword is known as the super keyword for inheritance.
- Java classes that are concrete
- Method overloading due to compile time polymorphism
- Method overriding due to run time polymorphism