There are numerous moral hacking techniques available in the marketing industry for various objectives, including:
- NMAP - Network plotter is abbreviated as NMAP. It’s an open-source program for network discovery and security auditing that’s widely used.
- Metasploit - One of the most powerful exploit tools for doing basic penetration testing is Metasploit.
- Burp Suite - Burp Suite is a commonly used tool for doing internet application security testing.
- Angry IP Scanner – Angry information processing scanner may be a light-weight, cross-platform address and port scanner for information processing.
- Cain & Abel - Cain & Abel is a Microsoft operating systems password recovery application.
- Ettercap (Local Area Network Capture) - Ettercap stands for local area network capture. It’s utilised in a network security tool for a Man-in-the-Middle attack.