The technical round of any campus recruitment aims to check what a student has learned during their academic life and whether they can apply the same to real-world scenarios. You should be familiar with operating systems, computer networks, and databases in order to solve technical issues.
- What is the difference between a trigger and a stored procedure?
- What is backpropagation, and how does it work?
- What are the similarities and differences between an array list and a vector?
- What is the difference between an ArrayList and a Vector?
- What is the difference between a crossover cable and a straight-through cable?
- What is clustering assistance?
- Is there a distinction between CSMA/CD and CSMA/CA? Explain.
- What exactly is SMTP? Can you state an example for the same?
- What exactly does tunnel mode imply?
- What role does IEEE play in computer networking?